A residential retreat centre for meditation, energy healing, walking and restorative experiences led by Doctor Beate Fankhänel
A retreat centre in the heart of stunning Exmoor with panoramic views stretching out over the unspoiled landscape towards the highest point of Exmoor, the Dunkery Beacon. The Beacon House offers guided meditations, one to one Energy Healing and country walks to suit all abilities and interests in the surrounding magical and varied countryside.
Beate will create a tailormade experience which will address your individual needs in order to make your stay both restorative and transformational.
- Have you ever dreamed of walking in ancient woods and along historic moorland paths enjoying the countryside and sea views?
- Would you like to pause and observe the flight of buzzards, hawks and ravens or wild Exmoor ponies grazing?
- How about walking barefoot on soft turf making sensual contact with Mother Earth sensing her warmth and support?
Try sitting quietly by a small stream and feeling what happens when we slow down our tempo of life and listen within ourselves so that we can reconnect and communicate with the energies within us and that surround us and we are part of.
Because of the individual nature of the experience, only a maximum of two guests can be welcome at any time. As for accommodation there are bed & breakfasts and hotels in our village as well as the surrounding area. Please choose one that suits your needs and expectations.
For more information please get in touch – Beate!
The price for a two day retreat is £180 which includes:
- Individual one-to-one healing sessions
- Guided meditation
- Walking into un-spoiled nature / length and duration according to individual abilities
- Packed lunch and snacks for the walks
- Transport for walks
The cost does not include:
- Transport to and from Wootton